Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anarkali Akarsha

Birthday -July 12, 1987
  
All about Anarkali Akarsha...

Personal Information
  
Anarkalli Akarsha was born July 12, 1987 and one of Top Actress in Sri Lanka. Anarkali represent Sri Lanka at Miss World in 2004.

My life has been blessed in many ways. I was born to the best parents in the world who have guided me and have opened many doors for me. My dad Jayantha Jayatilaka was the director of the Film Location Services – and my mum, Indrani is a fashion designer for Hollywood films made in Sri Lanka. I had a carefree childhood spent doing the things I loved the most - on film sets watching actors and actresses dancing.

I was very lucky because my mum was supportive of whatever I did. She would always tell me that this is wrong and she would guide me. She really encouraged me to do whatever I wanted – art, dancing or acting – she was always behind me.

My mother is my guardian angel. She makes up for everything I don't have in my life. I am really fortunate because not many kids have the opportunity to have their mum with them all the time. As I am the only child that is my guilty pleasure – having my mum's attention all the time. She is like my bodyguard, my manager, my best friend, my everything…

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

When I am shooting I have to get up at three in the morning and finish shooting at midnight – it is unbelievable. I am lucky that I have the most understanding boss in the world!

Anarkali elected to the Southern Provincial Council.
Actress Anarkalli has been elected to the Southern Provincial Council after coming in 10th for the UPFA with 26,726 votes at the Southern Provincial Council (SPC) polls. Speaking to Daily Mirror online the actress said she was the youngest female to be elected to the Council. (YP).
Personal Interests  
Sugar, Spice and everything nice…

If I could describe myself I would say that – Anarkalli is a person who likes to smile, she likes babies, puppies, ice cream… she loves talking on the phone. The biggest and most important thing in my life is love – to love people and to also be able to give a message to people. That is why I became an actress.

Anarkali Akarsha
  
Website    -http://www.anarkalli.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...